? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Little Monkey boy!

I put Chandler in his crib so I could get some things done, not fooling myself by thinking he would take a nap I sat him up playing with some toys. I heard some grunting and shrieking so I peak in to see what he is doing and what do I see???
Chandler trying to pull himself up in the crib. So of course I ran to grab the camera and document the occasion.


Thank God I had just lowered the mattress or I would have been picking him up off the floor.

And just like that he's down!

Yet another exciting event in our lives.

0 comments: