? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 19, 2007

On a roll again.

This morning I put Chandler down with his best friend Mr. Worm so I could fold MORE laundry. When I turned around he had rolled over, so I flipped him over to his tummy again and watched. Because he has a way of not doing tricks while people are looking, I though he won't do it again but he did. I ran a grabbed the camera and our little model rolled over again to my amazement. Three times in a row usually he is a one hit wonder, but not today. on the move.





Dad, this one's for you.

1 comments:

Emilie said...

Yay Chandler! Before long your Mommy & I are going to be chasing you boys around!